(916) 874-7559

Complaint Form
Demographic Reports
10 Year Index

A Word About the Citizen Complaint Form

Any citizen may ask the Grand Jury to conduct an investigation into:
  • allegations of mistreatment by officials
  • suspicions of misconduct or inefficiencies by agencies of Sacramento County or the cities of Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, Galt, Isleton, Citrus Heights or Rancho Cordova

The official complaint form is available from the Grand Jury office. You may obtain one by telephoning the office at (916) 874-7559 and asking that one be sent to you. When you receive it, fill it out and mail or deliver it to:

Sacramento County Grand Jury
720 - 9th Street, Jury Commissionerís Office, Room 219
Sacramento, CA 95814

Complaint Form Click here for the Complaint Form